Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

co pilot set up?

9 posts in this topic

need to get the two remotes going but never have -- does anyone know how to do this? I think it is eay but can't remember.

thanks

Hit

My co pilot manual is in the boat, but if I remember correctly, you push in and hold the small button on the trolling motor with a pen or something similar then push a button on the new remote so the motor learns the code...I believe it beeps if successful.

Mine was in my pocket squeezed it getting out of the boat. Doesn't beep any more but it still works. does make it hard to know if it's on or not.

Two remotes are nice. I have one and then will give one to my buddy so if I have a fish on they can just take over.

Jim has a good point, how do you get the peeps back. I lost mine and it's hard to tell if it's on or not and what speed you are on and such.

The only way I find out if it's on and going real slow is to throttle up. Scares the dude in the front. Hang on!