• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

N/S Center Boat Access

brknrn

I don't think you can put in on south center right now. north center is doable but its a bit of a nightmare right now. what kind of boat do you have? that will make a difference.

I had a tournament out there this past weekend and everyone was able to get in and out. Launching is easier than loading, but they both aren't to pleasing... For loading the boat use your trolling motor to get to the trailer then coast up to it and crank it on with the strap. I had to crank my boat over the sand bar that has been formed from people powerloading their boats, otherwise I couldn't get to my trailer.

The landing is a little tough, but you CAN do it. The fishing wasn't too bad either..

... I had to crank my boat over the sand bar that has been formed from people powerloading their boats, otherwise I couldn't get to my trailer.

More like a Rock bar than a "sand" bar. Careful with your prop's, especially if it is aluminum. If going through the channel between N/S, it is pretty shallow - on the south side of the bridge there is a concrete slab that spans the whole channel, only about 12" deep there. If the water isn't too stirred up, it is had not to miss - look for all the white lines on it from all the skags drug across it.

I spent the afternoon checking local access.

Chisago seems fine. Not great, but fine.

S.Center is hard to judge.. Cant see in the water. Although I did see my first double axel trailer(ranger) at s.center this afternoon. N/Center looks rough, but you might be able to get a boat in it as Bob Downey said, but it doesnt look good.

Green is fair, not great ,one side is better than the other, Little Green is best. No probs there.