• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IPhone 3.0 Software Update

Shack

Question

It is now out for the 3G. Just down loaded it and going to give it a try once it uploads to my phone.

It will make posting images much easier to FM now for those on the water reports.

Figure I would let others know.

Just plug in to your ITunes and it will upgrade automatically.

12 answers to this question

45834228.jpg

Takes a minute to get used to but this will be my first copy and paste URL image I have done from my Iphone. Some nice little features I have found with the 3.0 upgrade so far.

45834228.jpg

Quote:
That was so 2005 grin

Yep it was LMITOUT grin

mad I do not know but why do they (Apple) have MMS now on the Iphone but AT&T will not support it for the next month or so. I got to dig into that one.

I hear ya. The Blackberry has MMS capabilities but Sprint didn't enable it until not too long ago. Just a provider thing and how their network is built. Maybe after the exclusitivity clause expires and other providers are allowed to carry the iPhone things will change too.

One of the cool apps you can download from iTunes into your iPhone are the Navionics Mobile Marine Charts and Mobile Lake Maps. These are the same charts that you would load into your chartplotter.

You can turn your iPhone into a handheld GPS system with depth contours, etc. for just $5.00 !!!

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

One of the cool apps you can download from iTunes into your iPhone are the Navionics Mobile Marine Charts and Mobile Lake Maps. These are the same charts that you would load into your chartplotter.

You can turn your iPhone into a handheld GPS system with depth contours, etc. for just $5.00 !!!

Jim Carroll NPAA #13

Any idea why our regions maps are not on the App Store?

Originally Posted By: jhall555
I love my G1

Ya, to bad you can't get signal except in town.

T-Mobile bites when it comes to signal many places up north. When my contract expires, I'm going with AT&T, or Verizon.

That is true, I was up in Two Harbors a couple weeks ago, 5 bars in town, went out to a small lake about 20 minutes North of town - NO SERVICE.

Any idea why our regions maps are not on the App Store?

irvingdog,

It is in the final review process as we speak.

I am very lucky to in-line as being one of the first ones the get the Hotmaps North app. I was updated the other day that it should be out in the next week. I will have a review when I am allowed to download the app. and then you should know when you can download it. By the previews I have seen this is a very cool app.

I am not sure if the offer still stands from Rick, but one of the free give a ways in the HSO Club forum was this download. All you have to do is sign up for the HSO Club, make a couple good quality reports and you get it for free. Maybe something to check into. wink

mobile_iPhone_061609.gif