Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron Carrell

Amsoil Dealers

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any retailers near Eden Prairie that sell Amsoil for 2-stroke outboards (HPi mix). I know Fleet Frm sells them in Lakeville, but I don't want to drive that far this afternoon before I go fishing. Any suggestions or helpful knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

some napas have them. order online from the oilman, im sure he'll chip in on the subject. they ship it to you from superior

Have you checked the Gander Mtn? They might have it.

Called Gander and they don't carry it supposedly. I ended up having someone pick a gallon up at Fleet Frm. Thanks for the tips. I may be looking for someone to buy from in the future though. Let this "oilman" speak! smile

I appreciate it when you order direct. (I am a FM sponsor, ad in automotive forum.) Just use my links in the 'signature' below. AMSOIL ships direct from the closest regional distribution center - Superior, WI for most here with 1 or 2 business day shipping direct to your door.