• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATVAM Parade in Silver Bay

natalie

Just read in the Sunday paper that so far just over 1,000 ATVs have been pre-registered! Come on people we need to blow this thing away!! There has to be more then just a few people on this site that are coming! laugh

People have already set up camp in the school parking lot! Can't wait! Looks like its gonna be a nice weekend for it too!

There is still time to come up and register! Tomorrow from 3-9 in front of the AmericInn and saturday morning from 7-?. Cheap, fun weekend.. what more could you ask for!?

Thanks to everyone in Silver Bay for the hospitality! I know there is a lot of hard work that goes on before and after an event like this that often goes unseen by most. I'm sure there was a lot of work done to maintain the trails and everything else. I think for such a large group of people that everything turned out very well. Out of everyone I talked to, I only heard 1 negative comment from a local...that happened to be froma guy at the gas station in Beaver Bay. He called all ATVers terrorists because he did not lke the extra prople in town. Other than that, it was all good. Thanks again!

Dustin

I just want to say thanks to everyone who came up!! It was a perfect weekend and everyone I talked to on the trails had a BLAST!!! I only heard of one ticket and it was from a local kid, so thanks again!! When Kentucky (or some other state) beats the record we will have it again. Also if anyone is interested there will be an ATV rally on October 23-25. It's a good time to come up and look at the leaves.