Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cutter08

Good first night out!!!!

14 posts in this topic

First night out on the river and it was a great time. Three fish in three hours.

quackkills21's Flathead

[img:left]river050.jpg

My bro's Channel

[img:left]river014.jpg

My Flathead

[img:left]river044.jpg

No we didn't get any measurements. we didnt go prepared.. We went to the river earlier in the day and launched the boat and the motor was leaking gas bad. Went back home and fixed the problem and headed back down but left the scale and ruler at home. But after these 3 fish in the little amount of time we were out there, it made it well worth it.

Very nice night. Looks like you were rewarded well for getting out in the wind and cool weather. Good start to a long summer!

Cutter, good to see you guys caught a few. I am the guy that drove by you up the back channel there about 7:30 or so. We ended up olny catching one flat that night but it was 40"by24" so worth the wait anyhow!

ratherbefishing nice to see there are some big ones starting to get pulled out. Did you get any pics?

Sure did, I have to put them on the computer yet so I can submit into the KOTC contest. Also caught a 27" eye on a bully. I will try to put one up here today

Ratherbefishn very nice flat smile

Pool 2 I assume whistle