• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new jiffys

dabaer

I was just looking on jiffys HSOforum and saw the new auger model, the SD60i. i was just wandering if anyone knew anything about them and if they are any good, and why they are so differnet from the others.

I don't have any personal experince with them but they are different because Tecumseh engines are no longer in production. IMO you would be better off buying and older version with the tecumseh engine on it. I have an STX Pro and have had no issues with it the quick connect comes in very handy when you need to put an extension on or need to store the auger in a small area.

Their HSOforum must not be very up-to-date because I bought one the day after Christmas at Runnings. I really like the auger,it cuts fast and starts on the second pull no matter what the temp! I got it for $289,best auger for the price IMO,I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper auger

Hey thanks for the info. my brothers and i bought the 3hp stealth for my dad and we really like that. and then my friend just bought he 3hp stx and we havent had a problem with either of them, and we drill ALOT of holes!!! i was just curious on how the new ones are, so thanks again.