• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English Setter Pup who has some for sale

fishnutbob

Friend from Iowa called and wants a English Setter Pup I sold him his first pup and I no longer breed my line. He wants Hemlock- Ryman Breeding anyone know of a breeder in Minn. Thanks Bob P.S. He also said Pheasants look real good for the Iowa opener but crops might be out late this year. I think I just may visit him.

I don't personally know of anyone in Minnesota that breeds the Ryman/Hemlock dogs, but there is a place in Wisconsin called Good Going Kennels, I know that they have them. I don't know of anyone that got a dog there, but have haven't heard anything bad either. Wish I could be more help. If you could talk him into a nice close working red setter I could probably get him one tommorow.

I raise ryamn/hemlock setters. I don't have anything available currently. I am planning a litter for the spring if anyone is willing to wait. I do have references for serious inquiries. I do have a HSOforum it's www.beirlsetters.com. You can go there and lookover what I have. Any questions please email me or call. Just reference this post so I know you found it.

Chad