• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Billin over Easter

Yea Hey

Ever been SpoonBillin on Lake of the Ozarks? I am headin down for a long weekend - Easter type vacation - my bro lives there and is going to set us up. Just looking for information on the sport

Have never personnlly been but hear the upper end near Warsaw is the place to be. Some friends are down at the Old Oar House Inn right now. Will report more when they get back.

Just got a call from the brother - just south of the old oar house - 3 guys - mainly on the flats (slow water) got 7 total (3 days) 40 labs - 62 lbs - good eatin - Can not wait to leave

Gettin my arm ready for some billin

I realize it is probably to late for Big Unit but just talked to the guy and they were down by 59 mile mark not up by the Oarhouse. Windy down there and no fish for them. This is the only time he goes fishing so he spends a lot of time inside the cabin. He mentioned others were catching fish, just not them.

WOW - fresh back and we hit fish!!! 5 total in 2 days for the bill - all 40 to 60 lbs. The biggest bill go's to pa!! way to show us up old man!

Got some white bass and crappie to top it all off - was a wonderful trip and a GREAT way to hit the reset button!

The 14+ hour drive home is a bummer!