• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Camera

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a couple trail camera pictures I pulled off my camera last weekend. You will have to disregard the date and time stamp...as I must have turned off my trail camera for some reason and it reset. Lots of deer movement on the camera.

First Buck on Camera...Very Short G2

PICT0069.jpg

Pic # 2 of short G2 buck

PICT0071.jpg

Different buck side view.

PICT0098.jpg

A Couple young bucks Bach'ed up

PICT0226.jpg

A doe with her 3 fawns. Hopefully all 3 are bucks.

PICT0303.jpg

The same bach group, with the larger of the 2 w/o velvet

PICT0709.jpg

PICT0745.jpg

This is my crocked brow tine buck.

PICT0795.jpg

nice! is this a mineral station?

Yes Code-Man...Had that same mineral station for 7 yrs or better. The deer have pawed such a big hole over the years, it holds water all spring, and a good portion of the summer. Should be like drinking Gatorade for them right? LOL

nice on the mineral station. I should start a few up on my property. On a serious note though I have a Moultree D40 and went to switch cards out on friday. Knew it would probable be dead since i had a bunch of apples in front of it and had it on video with 30/40% battery. Checked it and it was dead. Switched batteries and nothing was working. Ended up taking it back and they switched it out. don't know what happened but it was like not reading that I was switching to camera. Hopefully this one will last longer

I have started to get a few decent bucks in

trailcam10-1-09026.jpg

trailcam10-1-09006.jpg

I bought this new cam with day and night video. The infared(sp?) is nice, but poor pic quality, even in daylight. Also slow on the trigger speed. Lots of blurry shots.

th_Trailcampicsthrough9-12-09015.jpg