• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ugly duck

Shetek kid

I was in Owasso MI last week on business and the river through town was a block from my room and look what was hanging around the bank. Something is different about this guy's colors. I was hoping maybe someone here might explain him.

uglyduck.jpg

Definately a cross and has some mallard in it. However the colour on the side of the face seems to me to almost pattern the design on the side of a wood duck. Sorta Maybe I'm just tired too. Neat looking thing though... If I ever harvested something like that would go on the wall for sure. Wonder what it would count as? Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

as long as we are on the weird bird subject this guy hangs out on the mississippi by my house he has been here the past 2 summers all by himself and he attacks any geese that come anywhere near him. seems to like me though as he follows me around. my guess is he is a wild/domestic cross

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg