• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 96

kingkobbla

The fights were Saturday night on PPV and they were good. Main event Quinton Jackson won by decision and now might get a title shot on May 23rd. Hamill wins by KO against Munoz and Carwin wins by KO against Gonzaga. Not one submission all night. Anyones thoughts???

No, not in my opinion. Not if Jardine can stand with him. If I was gonna bet, I'd put my sheckles on Evens. But you never know, Rampage is one hard hittin dude and if he catches Evens well, "Turn out the lights, the parties over!"

Hey, how much does Carwin weigh? Does he have a ground game and does he have any stamina? Most of his stuff ends early, thats alot of muscle he's packin, I wonder how his cardio is?

They said that he to has some extra large mitts, just like Lesnar....might be a fight worth looking forward to? As it stands, Lesnar is just to dam big and fast for most of the heavyweights.

That's what would make this fight interesting.Both Lesnar and Carwin have great wrestling backgrounds which should mean good cardio. Carwin's weight was 259 lbs if I remember correctly. Don't know about his ground game, but it better be good if they fight because that's where Brock will put him, and it would be hard to get up from under the Vanilla Gorilla!

Ha Ha I love it! THE VANILLA GORILLA! My friends will love that. Yeah, none of Carwins fights have gone past the first round so everyone is questioning his cardio. I watched the post fight press conference and he claims that his cardio is his best assest. He also said that was his first time getting his nose broken and you could tell it was cause he kept on touching it and messing with it. It was pretty crooked. I'm glad hes in the UFC and excited for him to fight again now that he finally quit his day job..