• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WEC

OLY

Dont forget all you mma fans that there is a free live WEC event on VS tonight. I believe it starts at 8. Mike Brown is defending his 145lb title against Leonard Garcia, should be a good one.

That Mike Brown is big for the weight and the dude can definately hit. Garcia is good, but I thing he is gonna have his hands full tonight! Brown put it to Faber and it wasn't an accident! Should be some good fights, I'm looking forward to it.

I think Brown will win this one easy. I saw that Garcia fight in the UFC, and he's a gamer, and he's got skills, but Brown is a heavy hitter who looks to be alot stronger then I remember Garcia being. If I remember right Garcia lost to Roger Huerta in the UFC fight.

Unless Faber brings something else to the table from his vast arsenal of skills, I think that fight will end up the same way as the first fight, with Brown planting one of them wrecking balls on Fabers butt looking chin!

Man, that wallop took Garcia right off his feet! Unless a fighter has the goods, tit for tat, standing with Brown is not a good option! I wonder if he has a ground game? If a fighter could get through the flak and take it to the ground, maybe he would have a better chance? Either that or maybe come in with a 97 inch reach and then stand back and pick him apart! grin

Faber has a good chance, but he has to be careful. He was kinda cocky in that first fight, and it was lights out! Don't know how Browns take down defense is,but he's short and thick which usually makes an anti take down fighter. Will be a good fight to look forward to.