• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishwater?

Far-I

Hey, you don't have any extras for deer creek do you? (I also need Fox but i'm not betting on that one.)

I got extras for Burggettstown and i could also work out another kind of trade if your down.

Nope - wish I did. I have an Extra Alpine for one night at this point, maybe 2. I can't believe the #'s of tickets that made it into brokers hands.. I only put in one order for two for Deer Creek in the preorder. Had I known it was going to be a mad scramble for any ticket, I would have ordered the whole tour.

You're doing the entire tour? That is so late 90's of you..! I would if it wasn't for the job, two kids and my other fishing addiction. I understand your username now... good one.

I could actually use a second night Alpine if you wanna get rid of it. If not no biggie. Yea, it would be pretty late 90s of me, thats when i started seeing 'em. I hit it pretty hard until just a couple years ago. Now i'm basically in the same spot you are. I'm just hittin up deer creek and alpine for sure. Maybe asheville and the fox if i can get tix...not sure about burggetstown yet.

With all the hype nowadays part of me would rather spend the money on new fishing gear smile (i know i'll be glad i din't though)

Ahhh, Phish at Alpine almost as good as it gets. I didn't get any tickets for it either. Not too worried though, because they'll get into the regular routine of touring. There's always their fall tour and the rest of the year. I heard they might add some dates later in the summer as well. Last time I was there 6-25-04

Set 1

Julius

Roses Are Free ->

AC/DC Bag

Glide

Anything But Me

David Bowie

Wolfman's Brother

Golgi Apparatus

Set 2

Seven Below ->

Buffalo Bill ->