• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lookin for constructive criticism?

i like to take pics on those waterfowl trips wonderin what i can do better in general i've played around a lil but just started any info would be helpful thanks~kyle

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv40/coldblood_89/duckhuntin058.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv40/coldblood_89/openinday005.jpg

i have more that i will upload to just lookin for some as these are two of my favs though i know they can be improved on

Hi Cold_blood. Your first shot I personally think would look much better if your dog was in profile. That is really the classic hunting dog pose. Profile shot with him/her looking skyward. Makes you wonder what the dog is thinking.

The second shot is interesting, I am distracted by what I assume is flash on the cattails. You had an unbelievable sunset here, I would really emphasize that over the cattails. They would have looked good just as a silhouette with all the focus on the dark red sky.

Hope that proved somewhat helpful and keep in mind everyone will have a different idea of what they like and what looks good to them. Mine are just opinions on what I might have tried to do, you may have had something entirely different in mind.

Thanks for showing us some of your work, looking forward to more. I did respond to your post in the how to post photos thread as well. You are missing the tags which will make your links show up as photos here.

I agree, there is some pretty good glare on the cattails. I have to say though, you came up with pretty cool effect there. When I first looked at it, I almost thought it was grass rearranged across the top of a photograph, they really pop out. Cool shot.

its actually a sunrise opening mornin two years ago and i couldn't see over the top of the weeds so i got a spot where there was little weeds but with the wind blowin 40+ it just happened still thought it was interestin thanks for the feedback ill try and use it soon