• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Ride! 2008 Yamaha Grizzly 700 FI- ? Warranty

Norsky

I might get the extended warrenty. Reason being is I am one of the few that have had an issue with the power steering. This has been somewhat of a headache. If something goes wrong with the powersteering its a MAJOR repair. They don't make parts for it as it is one unit which costs $1300 without labor figured in. I have been working with Yamaha since November to get it covered under the warrenty since it happened about the sametime it expired. We are finally getting it resolved though, thank god!

It's a fluke what occurred but its one more thing that can go wrong, right? Despite this, Grizzly's are solid machines and I wouldn't count on this happening to anyone else. This steering technology is 25yrs old and they have been using them in the mini trucks without problems usually ever.

The only concern I have about the EPS is, can it withstand the extra stress from mounting tracks on the ATV?

I wouldn't expect the warranty to cover any repairs if there's evidence of anything after market being mounted up.