• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

is there any way????

mrfish1991

to get music from the zune software onto the itunes software?

i got an ipod touch for xmas and im having a hard time finding a way to get the music from the zune software to the itouch software

any help would be greatly appreciated

gundy, Zune is another brand of mp3 player. Is there any way you can get the files to your desktop? I've never used a zune, so I'm not sure.

Did you google your problem? You'd be surprised at how many people have asked in another forum, etc. Usually I can find the answer pretty easily by doing that.

Yes, you can move the music onto the computer, just install the Zune software on the new computer and drag all of your music onto the computer icon on the bottom right. Good Luck

Found this in the net, dont know if it works, but worth a try

I have a sandisk so not sure if Zune is the same or not. But when I plug the USB into my PC it just shows up as another drive. I can copy and paste mp3's between the two. That's the one thing I don't care for on the Ipod is how hard they make it to share the music with yourself.

I have a sandisk so not sure if Zune is the same or not. But when I plug the USB into my PC it just shows up as another drive. I can copy and paste mp3's between the two. That's the one thing I don't care for on the Ipod is how hard they make it to share the music with yourself.

They make a program called Sharepod for the iPod that is free. Great little program

actully you can share the music with yourself...you just have to know your way around a computer wink

but unfortunatlly the zune does not have the same options

and no...you can not drag the music to the desktop with the zune software...that was the first thing i tried frown