• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for feed back

Had the camera a couple of months now and I am asking for some feed back. This is my first camera, so I got mounds to learn and look for yet but with my wife still taking better shots with her point and shoot...let me have it.

3172043497_4df30cbeea_b.jpg

3172813168_44ea1180ce_b.jpg

3171888233_2a4f5c0846_b.jpg

3172714736_28cf6d4f34.jpg

This I took with the wifes camera but I wanted to share it. Coming back to Duluth getting off 90 and onto 35 I saw this and said, wow give me your camera and hurry. Stuck my arm out the window took a shot. Kind of wish I would of pulled off somewhere and took some time with it but non the less I like it.

3134763366_23db361468_b.jpg

Ok, since you asked for some opinions I will give you one. I like all the shots but I have an idea for you an how nubmer 2 could have been better. I would have mabye focused on just one branch of the pine tree, and let the others blur out a bit. Gettign closer would have helped with this. I personally think there is too much greenery for this type of shot with the back ground blurred. A little closer and focused on the end of a branch would make that shot better in my eyes. That being said, they all look pretty good and thank you for sharing.