• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Challenge?

Ok guys - I admit that I was a big fat slacker in the December Challenge - apparently lots of us were! It was a crazy busy month - traveling, parties, entertaining, shopping, etc. I certainly took lots of pictures, just never had anything worthy of the challenge I guess! Anyway - I was looking forward to something in January, please? Anyone else still want to play?

I did spend some time working on funky lighting shots - Thanks Dan for the tips around shooting lights, indoors and out!

One of my tree attempts - I left the stupid watering can in the way smirk

IMG_7676_2.jpg

Early December in Mexico

sunrise.jpg

Early January in Minnesota

HPIM3174.jpg

Thanks Steve - as I looked at it I wanted to rearrange the ornaments so the middle spot had some color - not a black hole - but never got back to doing it when there wasn't a lot of other junk interfering. Dan's images/tips in mid December provided the impetus to try some stuff I never would have otherwise done.