• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vermilion area snow/trail report

DTro

TRAILS SUCKED in Walker!!!! FROM MY OTHER POST..

Then I/we try to ride the local snomowbile trails to find they haven't been groomed in the last 6 days. What are they doing with the money our trail permits goes for?

Northern Minnesota needs to understand one thing...Their only source of prosperity is TOURISIM. Why the trails wouldn't be in pristine condition during the prime tourist time is beyond me. I'm not sure if others encountered the same in different areas but this would rule out an area I would attend again with my money. If Tourisim is their livelihood like I think it is, then open up all these trails that sit for 10months out of the year to ATV's. Just think about how much money will be spent those other 10 months?

It's just a matter of time before the cities and counties will be crying because of a cut to their LGA amounts, and instead of coming up with creative ways to gain revenue and encourage tourisim, they will mearly sit back and complain.

From Glen to Hill City to McGregor we found nothing but good trails and riding. We rode 125 miles in 4 hours Saturday just to get the cobwebs out and get ready for a real ride in a couple weeks. Sorry you guys didn't find the same.