• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flashman, The fishing has been very good in TR as well as most of L Michigan. I fish Kewaunee about 20 miles north of TR. Check out the Kewaunee report on this forum. Spoons are starting to heat up more so than the flys, but that can change from day to day. Are you chartering? I'll probably head out this weekend if I find someone to go. Can you imagine that, try to find someone that wants to catch big trout and salmon? Kept me home yesterday, no second to fish with!

Thanks for the info, I'll be headding out with a friend from work, her and her husband keep a boat in Two Rivers for the summer. I did read your report earlier today. Good luck on finding a someone to fish with. Who knows, I might get hooked on this salmon fishing and I'll be calling your looking for a spot in a boat.

Flashman, that could always be a possibility. Untill 8/15/03 I have a limited schedule, but after that I have a large work project which will take up all my time. The weekdays are hard for me to find people to fish at times, and I try to get in as much as I can before it's back to the grindstone. You should do well, as the fish have been pretty active lately. Good luck with your trip! can it be luck?

well, I had a blast, sleeping under the stars right in the boat. We by now means hammered the fish but if I remember correctly we had 11 fish for the weekend. I was lucky enough to be up when the big one decided to hit; 30lber...ok actually it was 29.8 Great fishing all in all, I will definately be heading back that way some again. The first fish I got was a nice 10lb-ish steely. Monday morning was a little rough out on the lake but still fun.
When can I get back there, early goose season is just around the corner, the big Flatheads are going to start putting on the feed bag real soon, grouse hunting, duck hunting. So many things to do, so little time left.

Flashman, Aint that the truth! Not enough time. Glad to hear you had a good time. And that salmon must've put up a heck of a fight! A real nice fish. The rainbows can get a little acrobatic too, jumping 2-4' out of the water at times! can it be luck?

yes, the fight was good, and I can't wait to sit down to a nice meal of smoked salmon washed down with a couple of cold ones. I really don't know where the summer went. Hope you have a great rest of the season. I'm told it only gets better as september approaches.