• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Battery access

Dusty

I have a 08 Artic cat trv 500. In order to access the battery to charge it, I have to remove the riders seat and the passenger seat and unbolt the tool kit. The battery is under the tool kit. The seats are easy to remove but the passenger seat can be difficult to get back on. I was planning to run two wires from the battery so they are asessable from the outside of the machine and use wire nuts to prevent the leads from touching. Anyone have a better plan or suggestion?

What you explained is something I wish every manufacturer would build into their machines. It does get to be a pain to get the seats back on.

The mfgr's know people use plows/winches in the winter time. They should be equipped with a better charging system.