• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi to All!

Went to Yellow today with my 8 yr old. We fished most of the day. Caught about 6 eyes, only one over the 15 inch minimum. Also caught 4 crappies, all 12 - 13 inches. Had to work hard for the fish but at least we caught some. Also caught a few northern and perch. Most other people having slow days too.
Anyone one else out trying?

I was out today (Tues.) and fished Mudhen and Wood for bass. Great action but small fish -- males mostly. I mainly used a sluggo and my friend used a rap. He caught more, but they tended to be smaller. Wish I had my flyrod along -- that would've been a blast. No signs of spawning yet. Water temp ranged from "not too bad" to "kinda warm". (No temp gauge on my buddies boat) I did manage an 18" female on Wood -- full belly. Crappies were going strong on Wood, but we didn't fish them. A few other boats were though.

rascal