• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NW Wisconsin Ice Out Dates

In the last week, we have fished Long Lake by Centuria and as of last Monday we walked right out. They were fishing on the east side of Balsam...walking out in one place, but needed a plank or boat in others. Fished by Birchwood....walked right out. Myh stepbrother is still walking on the Clam RIver Flowage. But...today, the rain and wind could have changed all that. I am sure you can still get on some lakes is some places but....this Wednesday (yesterday) I went to Birchwood and fished Big Chetac. We walked out on Tuesday, and yesterday my buddy went down. Just gotta be real careful where you go. Personally, today I put my rods, bait boxes and ice cleats in a bucket and hung them high in the garage.