• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice updates....

alright, I know you were all hunting this weekend, and I know you were looking at the lake's and pond's, how about an ice report from anywere in WI. I sure would like to get out next weekend.

thanx

Hey hornet:

I think Northlander and I were the only guys ice fishing in Wisconsin on deer opener.

Check out the ice/fishing report on the thread here called NW Wisconsin ice?

I think by Thanksgiving most of northern Wisconsin will be fishable. We're having lows in the single digits and highs in the teens. With very little snow on the ice for insulation, that means we're making ice 24 hours a day.

Guess we'll do a turnabout. Next weekend, all the guys that were deer hunting this weekend will be ice fishing, and I'll be deer hunting. Oh well, it's an ugly job, but somebody's gotta do it. grin.gif

Good luck.