• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

frabill ranger solo

I would like to hear comments on the frabill ranger solo. You know, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Also, if you live in Wausau let me know when Gander & Fleet Farm have all their ice fishing stuff out. I was down there 2 weeks ago but I guess I was early.
Thanks.

dphill: thanks for signing on, man. Fishingminnesota keeps picking up new members at this rate and the sky's the limit. Lots of good folks with good info on the FM forum.

I've no experience with the Frabill, being a Fish Trap II man myself. You should post your Frabill inquiry on the Equipment-Expert Information board, too. grin.gif

Gander Mtn. in Duluth has its ice fishing stuff out in force. Was just in there today buying some more leader wire for making my own quick-strike rigs for pike.

------------------
Steve ([email protected])

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 11-09-2002).]

The solo is VERY small and light. I found it was too small for my needs, of course Im 6 ft. 6 inches tall and 265pounds. My Fish trap 1 has more room, a deeper sled and pulls easy. If you check the newspaper you can usually find 1 or 2 for around $75. I guess if your a small guy or child or just want a real light outfit it would be ok.