• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Front end question

01 Durango that is anxious to go hunting this weekend. Part of me thinks that I am hyper sensitive knowing that the brakes need to be replaced soon, but after deer season. I seem to feel a vibration or something at low speeds, seems to come from the front L tire/front end more to the left, no sounds just something coming through at low speed both on acceleration and braking/coasting to lower speeds. The vibration/sensation is felt thru the gas pedal, I don't feel anything thru the steering wheel or when I brake. Is there any sort of simple thing I can do once I have it jacked up to tell me if I have any sort of problem or am just crazy. Thanks

I would second a rotate.

It might not be a worn put, but just normal wear from a 4x4 rear wheel drive SUV on the front end. Like Jer said, check the front end though.

They recommend to rotate every 6,000k (every other oil change) to help against cupping.