• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Help Airjer

I posted this before, but....... the ABS and the brake light come on and stay on when I start my truck. After I drive it for a while, stop and shut it off, it may or maynot shut off. Any thoughts on my problem guys?

Year, Make, and Model.

If it comes on right after you start the vehicle and it stays on something has failed the start check which the system does everytime the vehicle is started.

The fastest/easiest way to start is to find out what code(s) are in the system.

It's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 ent. cab with the 2nd biggest v8 in it. It usually goes off after it's driven and shut off then restarted. Plan on taking it to Itasca-Kooch border deer hunting on the opener in 10 days, then an hour north of the Range the 2nd week of deer camp to hunt with my Range buddies, any safety concerns with this problem?

Thanks for the info, emailed last year, from MI, (pre consolidation) meeting up with 2 high school buddies that still live on the Range, they have a hunting cabin and some land in the Greaney area north of Cook. We only seem to get together once a year now. so the hunting is secondary, stories get more exagerrated each year!!!!

You're on the mark about the Dam. The buddies like to cook at their shack but I drag them to the Dam one night and pick up the tab for letting myself and a friend stay and hunt with them. Hope my truck will get us there, at least the 300 mile trip will be a little more affordable with $2 gas instead of $4 gas, might be able to afford a better brand of beer for the week end!!!!!!!