• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bent Vanity Top??

chasineyes

I was at one of those "outlet" places yesterday and noticed a perfectly sized colored marble vanity top. But on the one end in the front, it has about a 3/4" dip to it. Looks like something was leaning on it over the past couple months? Anyways, is this something can be "corrected" by weighing it down in the opposite direction than installing it on the vanity?

Thanks

I'm going to assume that you are talking about a cultured marble vanity top.

These are made from polyester materials (plastic).

It can be straightened out, with time, or speeded up with pressure (light) and heat (low)

Weighing it down with a stack of books, and putting a light bulb inside the cabinet will speed up the process.

Eventually, it will conform to your vanity. They dont want to be curled, unless they were poured curled. IT probably stood on end in a warehouse for a while, would be my guess.