• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wondering if anyone has been doing any good on grindstone or if anyone is willing to share some tips ? going to be fishing october 16-18 in the area for the first time. mainly a walleye guy but i know the area is known for it's big muskies . any help is greatly appreciated .

I haven't been out there for a few weeks now so I can't help out a lot. Clear water lake, early morning, late evening seems to be best and I've always had good luck with green/chartruese jigs and a minnow (can't get leeches this time of year.) Good luck!!!

My aunt and uncle live on that lake. A couple weeks ago they were doing really well plainer board fishing. Another one of my uncles got a nice muskie as well. Earlier this summer my kids and I were doing fairly well by the waterfront. Never fished this lake in the fall. I'm sure it would be a great lake to fish in the fall. There is a nice bowl over by Williams bay as well, I've done well over there in the past as well. Best of luck to you and let us know how you do.