• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

March Crappies

Ole the Guide

I'm new to serious ice fishing this year. That being said, I've heard about the great crappie fishing that goes on in March. I thought I'd throw this subject out and see what people have to say about it, including how you fish, where you look for them, bait and what numbers and size you expect to find once the bite is on!
Thanks for the interest. I'm looking forward to this March fishing!
Best Fishes,
Ole

------------------
"Please release me let me go"

March ice fishing is excellent for both crappies and gills! Some of the best fishing of the year. Slab crappies and bull gills roam and are on the feed. Look for fish to move shallower and begin their journey towards staging for the spawn. Check out the Crappie/Sunfish Forum, we love talkin crappies and gills! Ask away!

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Shoot me an e-mail, maybe I can give you some help. Also check out the Crappie/Sunfish forum, thise guys know their stuff!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders