• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

stikemaster

ELUSIVE FISH

What did you have it rebuilt or was it a whole new set up. You should be able to get it fixed with Labor parts and everything for around $30. Plus they are pretty easy to fix by yourself it you have the right stuff.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

I purchased one this winter. The first day the recoil pulled and stuck out. Took it to Big Lake and they fixed it on the spot. The 3rd time out after drilli ng several holes the rope stuck out again. Had a friend fix it that time. Be sure NOT to pull the rope out too far. tecumseh needs a better method of keeping the spring wound. Problems twice before drilling 10 holes.

My rope got stuck a couple of years ago. I had a local small engine shop put it back in. They charged me $10.00. They advised me to use short quick pulls to start the engine. I haven't had any problems since.

$90 for a recoil WOW. That's about 1/3 of the cost of the auger.

ANIMAL,you got that right.i thought 90.00 was bit steep myself.replacing flywheel and some plastic components inside?they said busted.what do you do i need it,and now.was out on rice lake last night kept 16" 15" 14" borrowed a friends auger.