• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Used dealers for Bearcat

superbee

I picked up 3 bearcats 2 years ago. 1 was at a dealer that I saw on hsolist and then just called directly, but I can't remember the name. The other 2 were from a private party that had them listed on the net and just found them searching.

If I can find the name of the dealer I will let you know.

I know Thomas Sno Sports in Ogilvie had a few bearcats over the last year or so..they always have good pricing as well..they do sell on hsolist also. Check the web site occasionally as they have used inventory listed...

Thanks for the tip. I will check there site out and see what they have. Are you headed back up to Nipigon again to chase lakers this winter? If you are looking for a different spot to try on a trip this year, we can maybe help you out. Thanks again.

If I ever head back to Nipigon it will be on SOFT water...Worst winter fishing I have seen..We have talked about checking out your area in the winter(buddies of mine have done some video work for Happy Landing)...We are probably headed to Crow again this winter. The deer hunting you guys get into interests me though..I will be heading to Colorado this year on a 10 day elk hunt so it will be a couple years until I could do that too...Not enough time...Good luck on the bearcat hunt, I used to have one and that thing was bullet proof...

I will find one here sometime. They are a great machine for work/play. If you want to go up Pipestone fishing for a day if Crow is slow when you are up, give me a call and maybe we can hit some spots and show you what we have over here.