• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trolling Motor Charger question...

LEECH21

quick question,

Just bought a 2/10/15 amp Vector charger for my trolling motor. Just wondering what settings should I have it set to?

On the charger it says Wet, Gel and AGM. What should it be set on?

The only thing I could find on the battery itself was 27EV Deep Cycle Marine Crank@80F:840 Cold Crank Amps@OF:600 Reserve Capacity:160

Thanks for any info...

Go with wet. If you bought gel or agm the price difference is enough that you would remember exactly what you bought. I would guess that 95% of the battery's sold are wet but the best I ever owned was a group 27 gel. You could never run the battery out during a normal day of fishing but the price was a little too spendy for only 2 years of service.

quick question,

Just bought a 2/10/15 amp Vector charger for my trolling motor. Just wondering what settings should I have it set to?

On the charger it says Wet, Gel and AGM. What should it be set on?

The only thing I could find on the battery itself was 27EV Deep Cycle Marine Crank@80F:840 Cold Crank Amps@OF:600 Reserve Capacity:160

Thanks for any info...

Set it on wet and go with 15 amps,the charger will adjust the amperage itself as its needed. If you watch it, it will drop amperage as batt. takes a charge.