• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Alum prop for Volvo Penta - **Gone

I have a new alum prop, in box, for a Volvo Penta outdrive. I can get model numbers if anybody is interested, but I know not a ton of those out there. Never used, given to me by a neighbor, but I will never use it. I am in White Bear Lake.

I might be interested in it. Are their any markings on the prop or written on the box. Part number or diameter and pitch? Let me know - i could probably pick it up if it would work for my motor.

Hey danimal, I will get the part number later today and post it here tonight. If it works, its yours smile

edit: actually I found it here in my computer from an old post:

------

Solas Aluminum Amita 3

Part # 8611-145-21

VE3x14.5X21RB

For Penta SX 2.2L-8.2L

..is what is printed on the box. Brand new. $149 is written on box, but free to first taker who can pick it up.

Box - That sounds like that would fit my motor perfectly. Is there a good time I could stop by and pick it up? I am new to this forum, but is there a private message option or something where you could send me your address and a good time to pick it up? I have a friend from Forest Lake that constantly swings through that area. Let me know - thanks!

Hey guys,

Danimal email me at c-box at comcast dot net I will answer you right away. I don't think the PM works on this forum...

Junior I will let you know if Dan is taking it, or else I can bring to Crosslake this weekend.