• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For Those Waiting (With Pics)

For all of you guys waiting for hunting permit confirmations, thought you might enjoy some Colorado Big Game pics to help get everyone in the mood, that is of course if you need the motivation. Enjoy!

Preseasonscouting.jpg

PICT0181_181_150.jpg

LargeBearongutpile.jpg

PICT0179_179_148.jpg

PICT0179_179_148.jpg

PICT0202.jpg

PICT0201.jpg

The Deer and Bear pics are front range foothills where I hunt. The Elk pics are on a ranch just outside of Castle Rock, CO a couple of miles from where I live. As a matter of fact, an Elk was just hit and killed by a car crossing I-25 this morning.

Jeff

I hate to see elk hit by cars, just seems like such a waste. I can't imagine what that did to rush hour this morning! I know CO does a great job with fences and signage, but I still hated seeing them on the side of the road. Thanks again for sharing!

As much as I love going to MN to fish for fall Muskies, Grouse and Woodcock and Duck hunting, it's hard to beat fall Big Game hunting in Colorado. I have a pretty diverse season ahead as I get to hunt eastern plains deer, for whitetail, Bear, Pronghorn, Elk and Mule Deer (Leftover).

Jeff