• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steel frame from a 26 foot tandem camper

Anyone looking for a very sturdy stout steel frame from a 26 ft. camper? Last fall we had a tree fall over the top of a camper and it was totaled. This weekend we will be ripping the thing apart so that we can burn the wood-paneling and cabinets. I will then rip off all of the aluminum siding and window frames for recycling reasons. The steel frame would be perfect for someone wanting to make a offer to just get rid of it. Our place is located on the South-Central side of Mille Lacs lake. The road that you would take is the first blacktop East of the entrance to Izaty's., Called Galloway Road Cell # is 612-418-4364. If someone wants it I would recommend that you show right away, I'm sure this thing will go fast.