• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need a spot to entertain Kids

Sheephead Slayer

I live in Eagan (South Metro) I have 2 neices home for the Holiday's from California and a nephew and neice from lakeville who have never Ice-fished. I'm looking for a close by place I can take them and catch lots of Sunnies, crappies or perch. Size don't matter, I just need to keep them busy so they have a good time. They are all 9-13 years old, and just want to have some fun with Uncle Kevin smile.gif Decent ice thickness is a must, since they are kinda nervous, but even more excited to ice fish for the first time.
Thanks for any help.

Chrystal lake is loaded with stunted bluegills. If you use a tiny jig with a worm,you will have non-stop action with silver dollar sized sunnies, plus a stray largemouth bass or pike could spice things up a bit. Carls is another panfish lake with lots of crappies too.

Best fishes!

------------------
simul iustus et peccator

><}}}("< ---><!>