• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got me a new Pocket Camera!

I will claim to never be to the awesome quality levels of you pro's in here, but I just thought I would post my excitement about my new point and shoot I just got yesterday!!! Not really knowing what I wanted, the price was right, and I thought from my memory, by picking what I did, I would be ok, to have this unit as my trusty fishing partner.

I ended up buying a Nikon L18 8mp. It seems good, has some funky named glass lens which impressed an ignorant buyer like myself. It seems to shoot fast which I like, and I don't have to carry my large body Kodak digital with me everywhere. Now I can bring this in pocket in a small case and be ready to capture whatever my heart desires and my wife can't yell at me for breaking her Kodak, which works great, but too bulky for my needs.

So do you think I did ok, or what should I know?

Anything that gives you the ability to capture those great moments is a good move. I don't know about the model but I do like Nikon so it must be good.