• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

any 1 have a smokercraft tiller ?

L_Cappo

my dad has a 1998 160 pro tiller.with a 50 hp 4 stroke merc.im tring to get it water ready but i can not find the fuse box on the boat.the motor runs great but i have no lights and non of the gauges work and the bilg pump or the live well work.i have took panels off and found nothin.any 1 have any ideas ? thanx

They changed since 98 but the switches either on the side pannel,or on stepup for deck,if they dont have twist off & in fuses unscrew the pannel and they'll be on the back, 2 post clip in fuses. But You may want to check all connections,My guess is something is corroded somewhere for all to fail,Battery fully charged?

Where are the switches for lights,bilge,livewell? pull that switch pannel off the fuses are behind it.

Your no power problem is something else I'd guess.But it could be corroded fuse connections.

I'm not sure where your fuses are, but I know on my boat, the connections at the battery have an inline breaker. Mine is a little brown box mounted right on the battery terminal connection.

i have pulled the panel with all the switches for every thing.and no fuses there.there was 1 20 amp fuse by the battery i diid change that and nothin.dont all boats have a fuse box? they just cant wire everything with out a fuse box ???

thanx for all the info guys.i found the problem after i had some time today i found what was wrong.it was the mian plug in that everything plugs into.it was shot,now i just gotta get it fixed.