• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally bought one

I caved in and finally bought a kayak today. With no sales tax at Cabelas I just couldn't resist. I decided to go with a Minnesota made Crow Wing Pro Angler model. Even though it was mega-windy out I took it out to lake Como and tooled around for a while. I have to say, it was well worth the purchase and I love it!!

I will have to join up with you guys the next time there is a metro 'yak get together, lookin' forward to it.

I saw the Crow Wings on MN Bound, looks like anybody would have a good time with that mode of travel/fishing. Congrats on your new toy!! We will have to set up another FM/HSO paddle get-together once the water warms and all dem species of fish are legal to catch. I'd love to see somebody getting towed around by a muskie on the Mpls chain of lakes. \:\)

awesome steeple. grin.gif I'm hitting my second summer with mine and - can't wait !!!!

Checkout my post "rigged kayak" there is a ton of stuff you can rig up on these things.

What color did you get ??

Keep an eye on the forum for another GTG - soon grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Duffman
I saw the Crow Wings on MN Bound, looks like anybody would have a good time with that mode of travel/fishing. Congrats on your new toy!! We will have to set up another FM/HSO paddle get-together once the water warms and all dem species of fish are legal to catch. I'd love to see somebody getting towed around by a muskie on the Mpls chain of lakes. \:\)

Duffman - been towed into shore by a 4lb Bass, a around in circles by a big smallie and thankfully a short tow by only a small Muskie crazy.gifgrin.gif

what a hoot !!!!! \:Dgrin.gif\:D

Originally Posted By: idapaul
that tow is actually called a nantucket sleigh ride. it comes from the old days of whaling.got one from a 40 pound blue cat once.

I like it - grin.gif

I've had a few Great, nantucket sleigh rides then !!! \:ogrin.gif