• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

check it out

didnt want to barge in/ change subject matter on different posts here so i started thie one. check out the open water forum and the how did you find out post. it asks how you found out about fm. really interesting. just thought i would give everyone a heads up being thie forum is normally the most active.

I just a posted on there. It is really interesting how people start the "FM Addiction"! My husband got me started. I glanced over his shoulder one day and saw they had a Women's forum. I think it was Smallie Sweetie's post I read about an ex boyfriend (sorry for bringing THAT back up Jenna! crazy.gif) I was pretty intrigued by her post. I think my very 1st post was to someone who sorta felt guilty for fishing and spending time away from chores? I never feel guilty when I'm fishing. Hey, at least I might be bringing dinner home right?

You can always feel free to open up new threads glenn. That's what I do. I always seem to go off topic so I just run with a new thread. I'm good at "running with my new thread" (like the boat one) and then get sorta embarrassed that I shared too much of my inadequate skills! blush.gifgrin.gif

i have to laugh when someone says there bringing home dinner. when i first met my wife,the current one, we both liked to party a bit and when i went out hunting or fishing and she said she was going out i told her that i was bring home food to a poor starving family and gave her greif about going out and spending money she got really riled about and a little upset about it. we both grew up a bit and i still tell her that but in a sarcastic manner and i let her do what she wants. its still fun to tease her a bit. i just learn to pick my spots more carefully now when i tell her that.

bns, just doing what ive been told i do best, instigate trouble.dude lake tom, i relly dont know how i got hooked on the womens forum. my best guess is i came across it one day, kind of looked and watched what was going on for a while then decided to join in on the fun with all my wit and wisdom. (yea right).