• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
2liner

Reflective tape

What/where to buy. Can you attach directly to the canvas of an older Otter? Otherwise, may go with a strobe on top!!

you can pick that reflective tape at almost any automotive store. But that won't cut it, trying to attach it to otter canvas. I realize your concern for safety but just for the record reflectors are not necessary on portable shelters.

Hey 2liner,
had the same issue with my portable. Long story short, I found an authorized distributor of 3M products. They sell retail in small quantity, the same highly reflective material used on the Clam. I hand stitched an 8" piece wrapped around at each corner, just like the Clam. Only cost a few bucks .
I can email you their address, web site and toll free phone if you would like. Rules say I should not post is here .

------------------
people who fish live longer.