• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3 Women (joke)

Glockwinger

I laughed out loud...your sense of humor mileage may vary...

Three women: One engaged, one married, and the third a mistress are having a discussion

Over coffee about their relationships and decide to amaze their men.

That night, all three will wear a black leather bra, stiletto heels, and a black mask over their eyes.

A few days later, they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman: the other night, when my boyfriend came over and found me in a

Black bodice, spike heels and a mask, he said: ‘You are the woman of my life, I love you!’ Then we made love all night long.

The mistress: Me Too! I met my lover at his office and I was wearing the leather bra, the stiletto heels, and the mask over my eyes and a raincoat.

When I opened the raincoat, he didn’t say a word, but we had wild sex all night long.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother’s house for the night. When my husband came home, I was wearing the black bra, the heels and the mask. As soon as he came in the door and saw me, he said: ‘What’s for dinner, Batman?!’

grin.gif