• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone else shoot a parker bow?

I shoot at Parker Phoenix 32. I bought it two years ago used at Scheels. It's my first bow so I don't have much to compare it to. I shot a few bowes there and it felt the best for me. One thing I remember was when I first shot it at Scheels all the Archery expert said was "wow." He was surprised how smooth and quiet it was. He grabbed another worker from there and he was surprised as well. Being a beginner archer I wouldn't take my word to heart but I haven't had any complaints about mine. But I don't know how the Frontier 2 Plus is.

I just bought one new (they only had 2 left) from scheels. i too shot a bunch of others and i liked the parker, and because of the price. 350.00 on sale. normal sticker was 659.00. would have bought a matthews, but i cant see spending that much on a bare bow. If any one else has any reviews/remarks on the parker frontier 2 plus, please let me know. Mine is loud!!! bottom cam is messed up too though, so hopefully thats the prob.