• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This forum really taking off!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lisa i hear ya on the sheltie puppy, sorry im really not a kitty person, although yours is cute. on another note what kind of conditions are at deer river? going that wat sat am. should be at shellys in deer river for breakfast about 7;30ish.

What a cutie!!!! Now I have to post 2 pictures of my Hanson the first is when I rescued him this winter the second is now 8 weeks later. Can you see a difference? He weighed 5 pounds when we rescued him and he is up to around 10 now. All his pads were frozen and he did lose some of the flesh, but they have all heeled up. The vet said he probably wouldn't have lasted much longer.

Hanson5.jpgHanson4-1.jpg

Snow has done a lot of melting and today should be really good with the sun shining, I am surprised there is any ice left out there as it was kind of windy the other day, but it will be gone soon. Shoulda named him Tazmanian Devil not Hanson.

thanks reelemin, lost but never forgotten. its hard to balieve how darn attached you can get to them. especially them shelties they just have some unique qualities about them that goes right for your soft spot.