• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

a slick ice scoop

pj4

have a friend who uses a 8 inch strainer for an ice scoop. it has a 8 inch round wire mesh with a 6 inch handle. cleans the hole out one one sweep.course we were in the shelter so worries of freezing up, but this worked so slick. any one have other ideas for scoops?

I've kept one in the bucket for a lot of years . They work great if you can hang them up so they don't freeze . Also the round edge is easy on the fishing line and more durable than most plastic scoops.

This kinda reminds me of crocadile dundee in new york when he was almost mugged, "thats not a knife, this is a knife!" lolol
Get the big dipper scoop, you'll never need another.. Should have him throw in a bag of the lost river fish breading too, awesome products from minnestas north country! Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387 home
701-261-9525 cell
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. 425
Quality Bait and Tackle, Detroit Lakes Mn
www.scenictackle.com
North Country Outdoors Radio 99.3 fm
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

When I started ice fishing seriously, I figured its just an ice scoop, any one will work, and picked up one of those crappy orange ones for a couple bucks. Well, I hate that thing, get something decent!