• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Excited newbie!!

My wife was totally unhappy with me taking her camera on all my fishing and hunging adventures. I don't blame her. She has a totally nice camera and I was breaking it.

Today my Fuji S700 arrived. I have no idea what S700 means and the manual is really thick and I doubt I'll ever understand it. It's cool and I really hope to get some nice pictures posted in due time!!!!!

Lets see them bud! I know you have Pheasants and ducks down there!! I know this because of this most awesome hunting guide in your neck of the woods... oh wait, that was you! grin.gif

Post some shots when you get a chance and say hi to the wife.

Well, I'll let those who hunt in my neck of the prairie call the shot at the awesome hunting guide thing. I'll not stake that claim.

My son just read the whole manual and is trying to explain some things to me. Dang, these cameras have a lot of buttons and functions and stuff. Looks complicated. The kid has it all figured out and I'm still working on getting the lens cap off.

Wife says hi.