• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Concert worth seeing on 4/15

Skeeter21i

Randy Rogers Band from Texas is playing 4/15 in Burnsville! I found out about these guys through friends a few years ago and have gotten to see them live out of state a few times. Rare that they are in or near Minneapolis! If you like country music but don't like what you hear on the radio you will like this band. This music out of Texas is way better than what Nashville thinks is country. Google up Randy Rogers Band or check out their myspace page.

I totally agree with you on this. I had a great friend in Texas when I worked in radio that started his own format called "The Texas Mix" Steve Coffman was a true radio ledgend and he introduced me to the Randy Rogers Band. Steve passed away a couple years ago, but his introduction to me of Texas Music will live on forever!