• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Problem with trolling motor

LovenLifeGuy

I have a 65lb ap/pd bow mount trolling motor and when I was out on the river monday it would stop turning one direction. It started working off and on, but at the end it would not work at all turning the one direction. I used the foot pedal and the co-pilot and niether of them worked. Any ideas?

Thanks

I've had the issue. One thing you can try to so redo your remote to your co-pilot and have it find it and sync again. Probably not the case in yours since the pedel would't work, but worth a try. Other than that you can look up troubleshooting on the HSOforum and get some info or even call a shop and find out what it might be.

This may be a dumb question, but what is the best way to clean the connections. Just blow on them, or other method. Mine look fairly clean but my co-pilot ocassionally hesitates. I replaced the battery in the co-pilot.